From where do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, correspond with us by post, email, or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website or request information from us. We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Some of the personal data we hold about you may be collected elsewhere than directly from you, such as from a credit reference agency, a regulatory authority, or other publicly available databases. If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you or respond to your requests, thereby preventing us from providing you with the highest level of service possible. We may also be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as our reporting requirements).
What information do we collect?
The categories of personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:
* General information and contact details, such as name, gender, personal identity number, phone number, email address, address, and other contact details.
* Financial information, such as bank information, credit information and payment history.
* Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, user account details to our subscription service, correspondence data when contacting customer service and other communication/subscription preferences.
* Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
* In addition; usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
* Administer and fulfil our contractual and legal obligations to you or the company you represent.
* Comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, bookkeeping regulations and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities.
* Respond to your inquires and requests
* Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Processing of your personal data not based on a legal or contractual requirement will be based on our legitimate interests to:
* Provide you with marketing communications and other publications (by post or by email or SMS or similar technology) relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you such as general information and newsletters.
* Use data analytics to study how visitors use our website and to improve our website; and
* Manage our everyday business needs.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
* To our service providers who may only process the personal data on our behalf.
* To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
* In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
* To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Where do we store and transfer your personal data?
How do we protect your personal data?
We will take adequate security measures to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
How long do we save your personal data?
We will only save your personal data, if necessary, for us to achieve the purpose it was collected for or as required in order to comply with any mandatory retention periods under applicable law. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
What are your rights?
Right to access your data
You may instruct us to provide you a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information is generally free of charge but may under certain circumstances be subject to the payment of a fee.
Correction, deletion, and objection
You may request us to correct any incorrect information we have about you as well as to delete any information that is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected and/or to object to our processing of your personal data. However, certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting certain information.
Recall your consent
If we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you may recall your consent at any time.
Opt-out from marketing
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, and/or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also manage your subscriptions by logging into your user account on our website or instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Third Party Websites
Lisa Y & Co AB (company reg. no: 556921-0387)
114 57 Stockholm